Saturday, November 28, 2009

My book has been printed

I thought I would just inform people that I have had copies of my book printed. The book is called "How to Complete a PhD" and is available for purchase online at

www.justintimebooks.com

The link is in the right column of the blog.

The ebook version is still available but I have been asked by so many people about a hard copy that I had some printed. The book explains what is required to complete a PhD, the essential attributes of a good PhD, what should be included in each chapter, tips from other supervisors and successful PhD students, and lots more. It is suitable for PhDs in any country.

There is a lot of interest in this research blog and much of it is coming from PhD candidates. I recommend the book because I have written it to explain all the factors that need to be addressed to complete a PhD.

The e-version of the book has had many positive comments and has sold around the world.

www.CompletePhD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment