Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Requests and comments

It is great that the number of comments and suggestions are increasing. Since, I can't can't post many articles per day - just a few a week, it is worthwhile mentioning my book "How to Complete a PhD". For those that need detailed answers and explanations and can afford the Australian $30 I have an e-book available. The link is in the right column of the blog.

In the book I cover all aspects of completing a doctorate and what to include in each chapter of a thesis. The web site provides the contents and details to purchase on-line.

I have also had some copies printed and have yet to add the details and cost for this to the Web site.

Please understand my reponses can only be brief because I have a job as a professor in a university. I still hope they are useful.

Best wishes
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment